Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where do I enter the unique code/discount code given to me?
Enter the code on the checkout page, in the Coupon section, under the Shipping Address section. Click on "Add to Order" to use the code.
2. How much does delivery cost?
Delivery costs vary depending on two factors: The weight of your order and your delivery area postcode. You can find the exact delivery cost on the checkout page, before placing your order.
3. How can I track my order?
Use the tracking information provided in your shipping confirmation email:
- Once your items have been sent, you’ll receive a shipping confirmation email containing a tracking ID number and link.
- Hold tight - the tracking ID number may take up to 1 business day to become active.
- Missing your shipping confirmation email? Be sure to check your junk/spam email folder.
Allow 1-2 business days from purchasing your items, for your entire order to be dispatched and the shipping details confirmed by email. For more information, see our delivery timeframes.
4. What is authority to leave?
When you give authority to leave(write a note in detail where to leave your parcel in the comment box on the checkout page), you’re allowing our carriers to leave the package unattended at your address without a signature. Asian Grocer will not be responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
5. What if I’m not home when my order arrives?
If you provide the authority to leave during checkout, you’re allowing our carriers to leave the package unattended at your address without a signature. Asian Grocer will not be responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
If you don’t provide authority to leave, our carriers will leave a note directing you with the next steps, or they will re-deliver again the next business day.
6. Will I have to sign for my delivery?
If you provide the authority to leave during checkout, you will not be required to sign for your delivery.
If you don’t provide the authority to leave, you may be required to sign for your delivery.